Friday, July 24, 2009

B Breezy and the Studio Concept...

The words are hers. I couldn't embellish them any better if I tried. I was thoroughly impressed by their edgy and in-you-face approach to fashion & glamour photography. And the afrocentric natural element in the aesthetic is almost incidental, yet pivotal to success of these captures. But I say too much; the words and images of B Breezy...

B. Bold, B. Beautiful. B. Breezy


I'm the spokesmodel and photographer for The Studio Concept in Atlanta, GA. I'm also a model coach and makeup artist. The fashion industry is my heart beat. I hope others see the passion that goes into everything I do and that I may inspire my viewers to do what I do daily... push myself beyond my limits.


I tend to shy away from a lot of attention. It's extremely flattering but I like my privacy. The girl you see in my pictures is not me in real life. My pictures are not only promotional tools as the spokesmodel of the photography studio but also an avenue for me to express myself creatively. Every time I get in front of the camera, I always aim to outdo what I did before. I realize there are thousands are girls who want to be models but my reality is I am my only competition. As long as I push myself, I will continue to grow professionally as well as emotionally and spiritually.

B Breezy's MySpace is here. B Breezy's Blog is here.

1 comment:

B. Breezy said...

Thank you so much for such a lovely post on me!!! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails