Friday, April 10, 2009

the artist model series - xian: the first muse in locs & white

Xian was the first.



At Apache, she was the first model I created images of (first as sketches, later as photos). And while I loved the images I captured, there were so many quality concerns with the digital images that I was inspired to solve the problems and get it right. The solutions are technical, having to do with camera sensors and lighting techniques.







But I was inspired to go the next level. Create better images and new ideas. Grow.

I guess that is what a Muse does for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby is saying as I'm scrolling through "Oooo, she looks so pretty." So I guess something with your camera managed to work out.

Unknown said...

i think this is a great pic

Unknown said...

i love this pic

Anonymous said...

Xian rocks! Your images of her are captivating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails