Monday, November 9, 2009

Queen Lateefah

by Tamara Natalie Madden



I recently met Lateefah when she came to shoot with her sister. A creative soul, and natural beauty; I thought that she would be a perfect addition to the garden.







Here's what she had to say about herself and her natural journey:


"I'm from the Atlanta area and I graduated from Kennesaw State University in 2004 with a degree in Psychology and Biology. I have been working in pharmaceutical research Field for 9 years which has allowed me to see many great places.

I enjoy crocheting clothing and blankets for friends and family. I am currently working on hats and scarfs for the homeless shelter for the winter. I also have many baby projects in the works at the moment.

I also love to run, jump rope and any type of exercises that can be fun.

I started transitioning in the summer of 2007 and completed the big chop in January of 2008. It was a challenge at first but I have no regrets and will never go back to relaxer or pressing. I like to do my own hair most of the time."











Check out some of my paintings on my website and some more photography here.

-Tamara Natalie Madden

1 comment:

saddi khali said...

the best legs ever....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails