Friday, November 6, 2009

a pictorial moment with Nerissa...

the words of the Imperial Goddess...

"My main goal is to live life to my best ability, just to be happy, and feel happy about what I become in the future."

"I let Got take my life in his hands... Whatever he has in store for me, thats what I will become. I don't set goals, because you live your life trying to fulfill those goals and by doing that you let so many opportunities pass you by."

"Don't be afraid to change coarse, do it passionately and you'll find your way."

"I display my natural crown for all to see."

Nerissa images are ubiquitous. Her lovely LONG locs and beautiful almond eyes have graced the pages of Playboy and she has landed small acting roles. For more images and insight into the Imperial Goddess check out her MySpace Page. It is a work of art.

1 comment:

Jigga la Nigra said...

This girl is stunning..my god

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails