Tuesday, June 9, 2009

afrocentric sensuality is a movement...

I'm taking a quick break to check out some of the media out there and I am excited by what I see. Specifically, I happened upon a couple of recent entries posted by a couple of my favorite bloggers. I've attached what I liked as well links to their original posts. If you haven't checked out Kiss My Black Ads and Naturally Leslie out for yourselves, you do not know what you've been missing.

The Coil Review

The Coil Review Re Launch from Tricia (T. Mezz) Messeroux on Vimeo.

Naturally Leslie's original post


Design Inspiration: Karcarah
Kiss My Black Ads' original post

2 comments:

Jayivey said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH! Nice one, Vince! :)

ChocolateOrchid said...

I like. Thanks for posting these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails