Friday, December 25, 2009

ButtahFly is legend

a moment from a humble beginning...

When I met ButtahFly she was doing this. Hustling her creativity on the street. And I saw it even then. A bright ball creative passion that would always find it outlet, always find it voice. Always hungry for an opportunity to express herself. I've never seen her stop.

In the few short months that I've known her I've seen a mix of intuitive creativity and passionate expression that has not only inspired me but many others and still continues to do so. ButtahFly may well be on her way towards leaving a mark that will last through history.

Yet when I met her she was doing this.

Who inherits the Earth?


You can check out some of her renderings here.
She does fabulous portraits.

-Vincent

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails